Although women represent almost half of the labour force in the United Kingdom, they account for only 26% of all workers in the manufacturing sector. We want to do something about this.
The Women in Manufacturing initiative are bringing together a fantastic group of people who are passionate about promoting women's representation and progress in the field. Join us for an inspiring day filled with discussions, workshops, and networking opportunities.
This is an inclusive event for everyone with an interest in shifting the balance of women in manufacturing.
Themes and topics include:
• Creating a fair and inclusive work environment
• Fostering connections and mentorship opportunities
• Building presence and supporting peers on social media
• Digital technologies for improving diversity in UK manufacturing
• Overcoming imposter syndrome in the workplace